We offer a range of environmental management services including:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental and technical due diligence
- Strategic advice, project coordination and project management
- Environmental Auditing and Environmental Management Systems
- ISO14000:2005 implementation and advice
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Development of project risk-registers
- Health Impact Assessments
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Policy Advice
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Environmental management and regulation
- Coordination of Environmental Surveys
- Soil Remediation
Soil remediation is among our core specialities. We offer both tailors made, in-site treatment solutions or customers can use one of our strategically located, treatment centres. In-line with our sustainable goals we always aim to turn the reclaimed soil into reusable materials for construction and other purposes.
- Water Treatment
Innovative, sustainable solutions for contaminated waterNAK uses high-tech treatment when it comes to industrial and domestic wastewater and contaminated groundwater. We always aim for sustainable solutions tailored to our customers’ requirements.
- Industrial wastewater
NAK has gained considerable experience in the design, construction and operation of treatment plants, ranging from small, reed bed systems to large, high-tech treatment plans for industrial wastewater from various sectors ranging from the petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries to the mining and metals’ sectors.